Healthy, safe and inclusive communities
- Personal health and wellbeing self reported health, subjective wellbeing, life expectancy, adequate physical exercise, fruit and vegetable consumption, obesity, smoking, alcohol consumption and psychological distress.
- Community connectedness feeling part of community, social support, volunteering and parental participation in schools.
- Early childhood development AEDI, child health assessment, immunisation, and breastfeeding.
- Personal and community safety perceptions of safety, crime, family violence and road safety.
- Lifelong learning home internet access, apprenticeships and vocational training enrolments, destination of school leavers and school retention.
- Racism racial discrimination in our region
- Access to health services patient beds, residential aged care facilities and other health services.